Website Inter Luxury Hotel
Company Name:* Inter Luxury Hotel
Posted Date: 2024-02-12
Job Type: Full time
#Admin, Secretarial and Clerical, Customer Service, Hotel and Hospitality
Scope and General Purpose:
Supervise and control the reception, registration and room allocation of all guests. Supervise and control all Front Office areas to the standards laid down by the hotel.
- To supervise and control all front office staff.
- To be available during check-in periods to deal with any problems or complaints.
- To ensure effective and speedy check-out facilities.
- To ensure that luggage is delivered to and collected from rooms speedily.
- To ensure that enquiries, messages, wakeup calls are dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- To ensure that incoming and outgoing telephone calls are handled promptly and courteously.
- To ensure that front desk staffs are dressed in the correct uniform and that their appearance enhances the image of the hotel.
- To ensure that guests are greeted “with a smile” and that all registration formalities are correctly completed, paying particular attention to charge-out details and credit rules.
- To ensure that production and morale levels of staff remain optimal.
- Assumes all supervisory duties in absence of Front Office Manager.
- Handles all significant guest concerns; informs the Front Office Manager of all significant guest concerns.
- To trains, motivates, and coaches staff.
- Manage scheduling and attendance
- To provide support for night audit as needed.
- To liaise with reservations and pre-allocate rooms, bearing in mind the preferences of regular and VIP guests.
- To ensure co-operation and helpfulness with all front office and housekeeping departments.
- To ensure that the guest list register is updated regularly during the day and those copies are sent to the appropriate departments/party, i.e. F & Beverage, Cashier, Telephone operators and Housekeeping.
- To liaise closely with the housekeeping department on check outs, moves, etc.
- To arrange alternative suitable accommodation, for a confirmed or regular guest, if the hotel is fully occupied.
- To ensure maximum room occupancy in line with agreed policy on over bookings.
- To ensure a proper posting of all daily room and outstanding charges
- To hold regular performance appraisals with all front office staffs, identifying areas for development and training needs.
- To carry out regular on-the-job training with all front office staff to ensure that they perform their duties correctly to company standards and that the training needs identified in the performance appraisals are actioned.
- To report any faults or defects to the maintenance department.
- To be totally security conscious at all times and ensure that effective procedures are in operation in emergency cases, etc.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Responsible to: Front office Manager
Hours of Work: Flexible
How to Apply
Interestedapplicants can submit their applications, non-returnable CV’s, copies of document and other relevant testimonies to Inter Luxury Hotel Guinea Conakry (Tito) Street, Kazanchis, at Human Resource office during office hours fromFebruary 10, 2024 up to February 25, 2024. On the other option you can send an email to the hotel firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information call us 0115180444.
You must mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.