Website East African Holding S.C
Company Name:* East African Holding S.C
Posted Date: 2024-01-30
Job Type: Full time
#Business and Administration, Development and Project Management, Management
Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of the FMCG business . within guidelines set up by the board of directors (BoD). Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of the Executive Management Team in such a way that the various operational activities are synergized to generate the best results for owners and other stakeholders of East African Holding S.C.
· Chairs the Management Team meeting under his supervision.
· Executes the mandates given to him/her as by the Board of Directors.
· Oversees the operational activities of the Company including production, sales, marketing, procurement, and logistics activities.
· Monitors and evaluates overall Company performance through an effective performance management system.
· Based on performance and audit reports, takes appropriate and timely actions to address performance gaps or operational problems.
· Prepares and submits periodic company performance report to the BoD.
· Oversees the fiscal activities of the Company including budgeting, reporting and audit; and ensures they are in compliance with Company financial policies and procedures.
· Authorizes/approves various expenses within his/her limit of authority.
· Authorizes/approves opening and operation of bank accounts.
· Ensures that all company accounts and financial reports are regularly audited; closely follows up and ensures that all recommendations by auditors (external & internal) for improvement are acted upon by all concerned managers.
· Demonstrated mastery of methods and techniques of strategic analysis and planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
· Excellent comprehension of financial reports and financial performance indicators, and the economics of the food industry.
· Excellent understanding of the legal, social environment of the Ethiopian Food products and other allied industries.
· Excellent knowledge of the economics of the food industry value chain, the industry’s key success factors and major trends.
· Strong team management and leadership skills.
· Able to effectively communicate with management, industry leaders, government agencies and the media.
· Skilled at identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Highly capable of considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
· Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to organizational problems.
· Ability to see business opportunities congruent with the capabilities and resources of company and mobilize resources to make timely use of opportunities.
· Highly comfortable at using Office Applications programs for record management, communication, data manipulation, trend analysis and modeling purposes.
BA/MBA/BSC/MSC in Business management, Engineering or any related fields with 15 years of minimum experience out of which 10 years are as General Manager or Chief Executive officer in FMCG Environment.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing and your relevant experience and achievements to only email@example.com