Website Yo Holding Trade & Manufacturing PLC
Company Name: Yo Holding Trade & Manufacturing PLC
Posted Date: 2023-10-17
Job Type:Full time
#Accounting and Finance
About our company
YO holding, is a group of corporations with diversity of establishments engaged in deep energy, natural resource exploration, export/ Import, Housing, Farm and logistics business. Our goal and missions are tuned to support the ongoing Ethiopia’s development of the industrial growth and sustainable energy supply for the Industries, With the continues commitment and contributions to the economic Social development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as the local community and society at large.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead the development, revision and implementation of cost-effective financial management and accounting systems in accordance with accounting principles and business requirements.
· Lead surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of the financial management and accounting system.
· Coordinate YO Holding annual budget preparation; monitor and report departmental budgeting discipline and performance to ensure achievement of strategic objectives.
· Prepare annual financial plan of the Company indicating schedule of cash inflows and outflows and identifying the best way for financing projects and prepare long term financial forecasts in relation to developing future strategies for the Company.
· Follow up compliance with tax and other regulatory and prudential requirements and guidelines and ensure timely and accurate payment of all tax and pension obligations to the concerned organizations.
· Review transactions to ensure they are properly recorded, and books of accounts are balanced, and authorize records of transactions and the opening of general and subsidiary ledger accounts.
· Lead and coordinate the preparation and dissemination of periodic financial statements and management accounting reports to reflect product, work unit and Company performance.
· Negotiate with banks and investors to mobilize financial resources to provide sufficient funds to finance the Company’s operations and major projects.
· Administer YO financial information system and ensure that charges and expenses incurred are allocated to proper accounts and projects.
· Lead the development and implementation of appropriate and effective cost controlling and analysis procedures and performance analysis and reporting mechanisms for improved cost management and operational efficiency.
Education: Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Financial Management, Business Administration or related field
• Full professional qualification is desirable.
Experience: For Master’s degree (8) years of experience of which two (2) years should be at managerial level or for Bachelor’s degree (10) years of experience of which four (4) years should be at managerial level.
Knowledge, Skills, Competence:
• Proven experience asCFO,finance officeror relevant role
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA is a strong advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfil the requirements shall submit their application/ motivation letters along with their updated CV via email;firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title on the subject line.
It is mandatory to mention the position title under the subject line of your cover letter.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.