Company NAme: Cheshire Ethiopia
Posted Date: 2023-09-15
Job Type:Full time
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following post፡
under supervision and directive of the Program Director, plans, organizes, directs and coordinates the communication services, as well as resource mobilization and partnership activities of Cheshire Ethiopia.
Detail Job Description
- Review, monitor and document donor funding policies and trends in Ethiopia for wider inclusive interventions
- Actively involves in developing a fund generation, resource mobilization and partnership, and communicationwork plans and constantly follow up the implementation of the plans.
- Identifies, engages and secures material and financial support from contributors, partners, and prospective contributors from the governments, other public sector, foundations, private sectors, and alternative sources of finance.
- Leads resource mobilization capacity development planning and implementation works of the organization
- Assess and develop plan how to develop and sustain partnerships
- Lead the development of resource mobilization andmedia strategies and policies
- Advise the senior management and the executive director on communication and public relations and resource mobilization issues and lead the organization of special events per given direction.
- Access the different forms of the media and existing forums to prepare press release of CE related information to end users
- Prepares and designs, and produces periodic newsletters, fliers, brochures, and other publicationsfor promotion, fundraising, and other purposes.
- Assists in preparing documents such as organizational profiles, speeches and texts for updating a range of audience.
- Arranges communication and fundraising training, workshops and media exposure visits.
- Assists in developing information technology utilization policy and procedures and ways to prevent CE data base management from Possible virus attacks.
- Manage and contribute to the development and continual update of the CE website and social media pages.
- Archive the organization’s performance through picture& videodocumentation, case stories, voice recording, and
- Engage goodwill ambassador at different platforms of the organization
- Manage the proper application of organizational theme and logo
- Track funding opportunities and facilitate the development of funding proposals
- Work closely with Cheshire Ethiopia relevant teams and its rehabilitation centers in different regions on resource mobilization and communication engagements
- Lead the development and publication of event and annual magazines
- Lead the organization and attendance of portfolio showcasing events and exhibitions
- Lead the organization of resource mobilization events including the customary annual fundraising walks
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by the program Director.
Working Unit:-Communication and Partnership Uni
Required Number : 1
- MA/BA in journalism, language and literature, foreign language and related field
- 5/7 years’ experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and Amharic
- Proficient in MS Office and various Social Media applications
- Good understanding of reporting and document preparation
- Experience in managing websites and social pages
- Knowledge in communication and resource mobilization strategies and similar documents
- Good skill of photography and an eye for right moments and angles
- Editorial work experience
- Familiar with designing software and possess graphic design skills
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects/tasks
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV and relevant documentsat Chehsire Ethiopia located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute or throughCheshire@cse.org.etwithin 7 working days from the date of advertisement.