Website Dashen Bank S.C
Company Name:* Dashen Bank S.C
Posted Date: 2024-02-10
Job Type: Full time
Salary: As per the Bank’s attractive salary scale
#Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Customer Service
Customer Service Manager – Pool for Hawassa District
DB/ Vacancy- 0029/24
- The Customer Service Manager will support the Branch Manager in coordinating all activities of Customer Service Officers (Maker/Checkers) and Senior Customer Service Officer (Cash/Accounts) within the Branch and ensure operational excellence to deliver exemplary services for high customer satisfaction levels, supporting the Bank’s growth.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree in a business related field e.g. accounting, management, economics, business administration
- Minimum of Six (6) years banking experience
- Interpersonal and cross cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationship with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skill
- Action oriented
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Personal motivation drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skill (internal & external)
- Risk awareness and focus-demonstrates understanding of risk management practice, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Project management skills
How to Apply
1. Interestedand qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
4. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply