World Vision Ethiopia
Company NAme: World Vision Ethiopia
Posted Date: 2023-09-13
Job Type:Full time
- Facilitate selection, registration and verification of beneficiary HHs to be addressed and submit the list in excel to Emergency Livelihood Project Coordinator.
- Ensure project information is shared, complaints are managed correctly, and feed backs are provided to the complaints, and beneficiary selection is validated by relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate implementation of emergency livelihood project in the target woreda as per the detail implementation plan in alignment with donor and government requirements.
- Prepare input distribution plan, facilitate the distribution, collect and document input distribution list and report to Emergency Livelihood Project Coordinator.
- Facilitate training of agricultural extension agents and roll out of the training to targeted beneficiary together with agriculture office.
- Monitor and collect data of project implementation regularly and report the progress and challenges and lessons learned to the Emergency Livelihood Project Coordinator.
Minimum Educational and Experience Required:
- Minimum BSc/BA in the fields of Agriculture, Rural Development and related field of study.
- 3 years’ and above experience in Agriculture/livelihood project implementation and/or emergency response
- NGO experience is preferable.
- Knowledge and experience of emergency response is an advantage.
- Grass root work experience in development projects management, emergency response, especially in hardship environment.
- Experience of working in the work location is a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV with three references using the link:https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/details/Emergency-Agriculture-Recovery-Officer_R24250
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.