Website Komari Beverage
Company Name:* Komari Beverage
Posted Date: 2024-02-12
Job Type: Full time
Salary: As per the company Scale
#Accounting and Finance
A Financial Controller is a senior-level manager who directs and plans the preparation of reports that summarize and forecast business activities and financial positions in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations. Sometimes called the “company historian,” Financial Controllers run the accounting function and are responsible for the company’s books and records.
- Manage all accounting operations including, A/R, A/P, GL and, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- In collaboration with the financial planning and budget manager, coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Supervision of team and assist with training of the team.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and relevant report
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting as per the country law.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure that an organization meets the necessary tax, permit and licensing requirements
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Approval of journals, ensure all month end journals are recorded
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Provide training to employees and ensure succession planning is in place.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Undertake any additional duties as may be given by CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or related field
- MA is an added advantage
- ACCA Certified is preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ of working experience in a financial accounting role in FMCG or other related.
- Minimum 3-5 years finance team management experience in FMCG.
Essential Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Basic understanding and acumen
- Leadership skills
- Ability to influence management
- Technical accounting expertise
- People skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Team player.
- Strong time and people management skills, and ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Strong systems (particularly ERP) experience considered an advantage.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Those who meet the above requirements can submit their CV to the following link Click here
Kindly Note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.