National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Sh. co.
Company NAme: National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Sh. co.
Posted Date: 2023-09-08
Job Type:Full time
Salary: Based on Company Scale
- Provide support to the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Team by performing variance analysis on OPEX, monthly gross margin analysis and updating the GPM system for weekly sales volume.
- The position is also a development role for the incumbent to learn about more complex aspects of FP&A and provide agile support when needed to the rest of the team.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform monthly OPEX variance analysis by cost center and analyze variances where there are significant.
- Perform and submit an analysis of Gross Margin by SKU Vs plan on a monthly basis.
- Update the Global Performance Management (GPM) system weekly to ensure it is updated for sales volume.
- Support all cost center managers and provide needed information on OPEX details and other requests
- Perform other activities as requested by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years in an accounting or finance role at a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or manufacturing company.
- MS office applications proficiency and Microsoft Navision.
- Communication skills, Analytics, Team working, Proficient English language.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit theirapplication letter and Curriculum vitae onlythrough email addressCareersethiopia@jti.comand the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title. Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.