Website Holland Dairy P.L.C
Company Name:* Holland Dairy P.L.C
Posted Date: 2024-01-19
Job Type: Full time
#Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- Ensuring that company policies are followed regarding vehicle maintenance, accident prevention, fuel efficiency, and other driving practices.
- Maintaining safety standards for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians
- Conducting regular safety inspections of vehicles to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Follows up the 3rd party insurance and annual technical inspection of vehicles of the company and settles the necessary debt the company owes to.
- Accountable in problem-solving and immediate response to vehicle requests, problems, and accidents promptly.
- Accountable to ensure vehicle management with accurate calculation of fuel cost and monitoring the vehicle record book.
- Review safety reports to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the current working procedures follow specified SOPs.
- BA Degree in Engineering, Logistic, and supply chain or any other related field from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum of 5 years in a fleet or logistics transportation supervisor position.
- Interpersonal and cross-functional skills.
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Strategic thinking and excellent interpersonal communication skills are crucial for this role good Communication, Leadership, Decision making, Problem- solving, and Time management skills.
- Proven experience in fleet management and planning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV via Ethiojobs.net