Website Smart Digital Technologies S.C
Company Name:* Smart Digital Technologies S.C
Posted Date: 2024-02-08
Job Type: Full time
#Business and Administration, Management
Smart Digital Technologies (SDT) is a Share Holding Company registered legally under the Ethiopian law to engage in Digital Technologies, including Electronic Distribution Systems (EVD), Mobile Money, e-commerce and other telecom Services. SDT is dedicated to and has acquired latest technologies in electronic distribution, enabling mobile network operators, distributors and retailers reduce their capital expenditure, operating costs and increase revenue through digitization of the distribution and management of the entire value chain for Mobile Money and Electronic Distribution.
Smart Digital Technologies (SDT) is working in partnership with Ethio-telecom in the capacity of National Distributor for distributing Ethio-telecom products and services like Electronic Voucher Distribution (EVD), Voucher Card Distribution (VCD) and Simcards.
Smart Digital Technologies (SDT) is also working as a Master Agent for tele-birr and is among the top five Master Agents of Ethio-telecom
Smart Digital Technologies (SDT) has more than 70 branch offices across the country
Smart Digital Technologies (SDT) is looking for a self-motivated and result-driven General Manager to lead and direct the Company’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
The General Manager will have the following Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting clear business goals for the company in line with the overall company Vision and with the direction provided by the Board of Directors
- Coordinating with Ethiotelecom and establishing Monthly Targets for Ethiotelcom products and services that the company is engaged to market and distribute
- Achieving without failure agreed monthly targets set by Ethiotelcom
- Leading and managing the SDT branch offices across the country in a cost effective manner ensuring that profitability targets by outlets are achieved by each outlet
- Preparing and presenting Monthly performance reports to the Board of Directors
- Design a profit growth path for the company and ensure its achievement
- Maintain and expand on customer base of the company
- Ensure company compliance with tax and other government regulations
- Identifying new business opportunities, and adding to the business diversification of the company
- Leadership and management of the various functions/divisions of the company
- Develop annual budget requirement of the company and mange implementation after getting approved by the board of directors
- Provide Annual Reports to the Board of Directors and to the General Assembly
- Performing all activities assigned to the General Manger in the Memorandum of Association of the company.
REPORTS TO:Board of Directors
- Degree in business management or a master’s in business administration or another relevant field.
- A Minimum of 10 Years’ Experience in Responsible position out of which 5 years in management position
- Experience in Digital marketing is advantageous and preferred
- Experience in Marketing & Distribution of Ethiotelcom products and services
- Knowledge in Digital marketing and e-commerce, Mobile banking and Digital transactions in general
- Excellent communication Skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Demonstrated previous history of achievements
- Skill to manage by Objectives
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Literacy in ERP systems
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for the positions are kindly requested to submit their application with non-returnable copy of CV and relevant documents in person to NOC Head office Building, located at Bole Road, In front of Friendship Building, 13th Floor, or send through Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Smart@smartcommunicationtechnologies.com
Submission deadline:on or before March 6, 2024