Website Abays Trading PLC
Company Name:* Abays Trading PLC
Posted Date: 2024-02-13
Job Type: Full time
Salary: as Per Company scale
#Business and Administration
· Assist the services, transport and other supportive section in planning and implementing strategies.
· Coordinate daily general service operations
· Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
· Monitor and maintain cleaner and security guard activities.
· Evaluate employee performance and identify needs of services.
· Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
· Suggest and support training programs and techniques
· Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust service positioning
· Create reports, analyze and interpret service data,
· Conduct regular audits to ensure the service is function able and presentable
· Act as our service representative and set an example for our staff
· Proven experience as a General service Assistant Manager or similar position
· Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience as Assistant General services Manager.
· Familiarity with general service principles
· Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
· Leadership and organizational abilities
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem-solving attitude
· Flexibility to work in shifts
· BA in Business Administration or relevant field
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application, CV and copies of testimonials with original documents within five consecutive working days from the date of this announcement using theLinksAbays trading @.gmail.comOr in personLocationAddress:22 mazoria (Golagol) on the way of Denberwa Hospital near to Veronika hotel,
Mobile: – 0908011169
· You should always provide the required information indicated on the application form.
· Remember to attach yourCV, Application letter, Educational document, andupdated work experience letter.
· Write the position on subject line.
· Incomplete and false information will be rejected