Company NAme: JSI
Posted Date: 2023-09-17
Job Type:Full time
As JSI’s top data privacy and analytics leader, the Global Head of Data Privacy and Analytics plays a critical role in overseeing privacy strategy, governance, compliance, data protection, and analysis globally. This position is responsible for developing the policies, controls, and capabilities to safeguard sensitive data across JSI’s systems and operations worldwide.
Partnering with the CIO and JSI’s leadership team, the Global Head provides guidance on balancing privacy, ethics, utility, and security in JSI’s data practices. They monitor regulations and translate requirements into actionable privacy and analytics programs. This strategic leader builds a skilled team to implement initiatives globally and promotes a privacy and analytics focused mindset.
● Develop and execute JSI’s data privacy and analytics vision and strategy.
● Provide oversight for global data privacy, protection, and analytics.
● Lead compliance with healthcare privacy laws like HIPAA, GDPR, PIPEDA, LGPD, PDPA.
● Implement controls and capabilities to secure sensitive information.
● Foster a culture of ethics, transparency, and accountability with data.
● Leverage analytics to generate insights and drive improvements and inform strategy.
● Data Privacy Strategy and Governance: Develop and oversee JSI’s global data privacy programs, policies, procedures, and governance.
● Regulatory Compliance: In close collaboration with JSI’s cybersecurity team, continuously monitor privacy laws and ensure compliance across JSI’s global footprint.
● Data Protection and Controls: Establish organizational and technical controls to safeguard confidential data throughout its lifecycle.
● Incident Response: Manage data breach response processes and notifications as per legal requirements.
● Stakeholder Partnerships: Collaborate with IT, Security, Legal, and business leaders on data privacy, data use agreements, etc.
● Communication and Training: Promote data privacy and ethical data usage through training and engagement.
● Data Analytics Strategy: Develop a strategy and roadmap for the tools and support structure needed to leverage data to drive insights.
● Analytics Capabilities: Implement tools, platforms, and skills to enable colleagues to perform advanced analysis like data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, segmentation, etc.
● Data-driven Decisions: Enable data-driven decision making across JSI through compelling data narratives, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
● 10+ years of leadership experience in data privacy, protection and analytics.
● Expert knowledge of healthcare privacy laws including HIPAA, GDPR, PIPEDA, LGPD, PDPA, etc.
● Successful track record in data privacy and analytics strategy execution.
● Experience with data governance frameworks and security controls.
● Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
● Passion for data ethics, privacy, transparency and leveraging analytics.
● Master’s degree in technology, data science, analytics, law or related field.
● Business-related master’s degree preferred.
● Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters by 10/08/2023 online at https://careers.jsi.com/