Save the Children
Company NAme: Save the Children
Posted Date: 2023-09-19
Job Type:Full time
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: HR Specialist
Staff directly reporting to this post: None.
- The position holder will play a pivotal role in supporting the recruitment and selection process, involving in different tasks starting from job posting to coordinating different assessments. He/she will ensure that SCI policies and procedures are Implemented in each process. The role holder will work with each HR sections and other departments for the smooth management of employee attraction and retention.
- KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensures that staffing requests follow the proper procedures.
- Engage in staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Implement staff recruitment and selection policies and procedures; and propose changes for effective staffing processes.
- Ensure that announcements are followed up, properly handled and short listing made on time in consultation with the hiring managers.
- Conduct preliminary screening of applications based on stated requirements and pass on long lists together with applications and CVs to hiring manager to do the shortlist.
- Prepare recruitment planner, document, and record the recruitment process.
- Manage and monitor applicants tracking system to ensure process is being followed.
- Develop and recommend new forms, tests, systems, and procedures to facilitate and improve recruitment process exploring the market’s best practices in this field.
- Provide recruitment updates to hiring managers periodically on the status of staffing requests.
- Advise hiring managers in different subsidiaries on the best recruitment and selection practices, establishing healthy working relationships with the department heads of different business units to manage the sourcing processes.
- Conduct reference checking/staff vetting and final negotiations for open positions in his/her portfolio.
- Send out regret letter to unsuccessful candidates in a given recruitment process.
- Works on documentation to ensure the completeness of each employees’ personal file.
- Provides all necessary personal documents of newcomers for timely preparation of employment contracts.
- Posting job openings on different platforms and screening resumes
- Implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Compile weekly recruitment report.
- Update the online recruitment tracker.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly and quarterly report on key result areas in relation to the post.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual departmental report.
- Prepare reports of field visits conducted if any.
- Liaise with Field HR team to receive timely updates on staffing.
- Extend support on boarding, training and development.
- Extend support on consultancy recruitment.
- Taking part on HR Self Audit
- Assists in facilitating different HR event preparations.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A bachelor’s degree in business management or human resources with a minimum of 5 years of experience; exposure on the end-to-end recruitment is helpful.
- A strong background in creative sourcing of talent preferably in a complex organization setup.
- Experience of sourcing, selecting, interviewing and evaluating variety skill sets.
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures as it pertains to recruitment to include applicable Child safeguarding regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good command of written and spoken English
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good networking skills are extremely essential to build a strong database of candidates.
- Able to work independently but enjoys collaborating and working in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of requisitions.
- Detail oriented and can exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidential Company information.
- Proven success working under minimal supervision.
- Good analytical skill
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with yourapplication andinclude details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Use the below link toapply:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.