Website FRI-EL Ethiopia Farming and Processing PLC
Company Name:* FRI-EL Ethiopia Farming and Processing PLC
Posted Date: 2024-02-06
Job Type: Full time
Salary: As per the company scale.
#Human Resource and Recruitment, Management
Company Background and Project Description
Fri-El Ethiopia Farming and Processing plc is an Italian company that was established in 2007 and is engaged in agricultural production and processing in the South Omo zone, Dassenech woreda, Omorate. The project is located in the SNNP region at West Omo Zone at Dasenech Woreda. The farm is situated along the Riverside of Omo at about 870 km away from Addis Ababa, 370 km away from Arba Minch (North Omo Zone), and 210 km from Jinka town.
For more please visit our website – https://www.fri-el-ethiopia.com/
Job Description – Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises the human resource management activities of the Branch Office
- Ensures and follows up that recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer of employees, termination, training, and benefit administration activities are efficiently carried out based on the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Ensures that HR policies, regulations, and procedures of the Company are properly implemented.
- Ensures that the available human resources of the Branch Office are managed effectively.
- Coordinates and takes part in the mobilization of the workforce for seasonal operations,
- Reviews and determines the vacant position to be filled by recruitment, transfer, or promotions.
- Ensures the timely filling of vacancies by the personnel policies and procedures of the Branch Office.
- Directs, coordinates, and supervises the human resource development programs of the Branch Office.
- Investigate the case of labor disputes and grievances and recommend measures for resolving out-standing problems as well as the prevention of future conflicts.
- Participates and represents the Branch Office in all collective bargaining the arbitration and settlement of labor disputes,
- Ensures compliance with the labor law, collective agreements, and directives of the management in the administration of permanent, contract, and daily laborers.
- Handles personnel grievances and complaints in line with existing labor laws and Company personnel policies.
- Directs and supervises the administration of fringe benefits and staff welfare according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Administers Company salary and other employee benefit programs.
- Ensures the systematic and efficient management of personnel records.
- Directs and supervises proper maintenance of business records and personnel files and records of the Branch Office employees.
- Provides counseling and advisory services to farming & processing units of the Branch Office on the appropriate disciplinary measures to be taken.
- Works closely with the Legal Officer in drafting labor negotiations and resolving labor-management conflicts.
- Evaluates the performance of subordinate staff under his supervision,
- Prepares annual work plan, budget, periodic activity report of the Division and reports same to the Branch Manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources /Management/ Public Administration or related field
Work Experience: – 8 (eight) years of experience out of which three years in a supervisory position
Skills and Competences
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, please use the following link: Careers (email@example.com) Or Search under the following website: https://www.fri-el-ethiopia.com/careers/
- Attach your application letter,and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (with credential documents)on/before the application deadline of March 06, 2024.
- Only short-listed candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
- Contact Number: Addis Ababa office Tel. 011 5 58 20 77 / +251 911 06 06 43.