Website Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
Company Name: Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
Posted Date: 2023-11-14
Job Type: Full time
#Information Technology, Management, Sales and Marketing
OK Bottling and Beverage Share Company is involved in the production of Bottled Natural Spring Water that highly satisfies its customers as well as end users in supplying clean spring water and in discharging its social responsibility for the society. The Company’s manufacturing Plant is located in South Nations and Nationalities Region Guraghe Zone Eza Woreda nearby Wolkite University 198 KMS away from Addis Ababa. The Company currently is looking to hire dynamic, energetic and hardworking potential employee in the following position as per specified job requirements.
Objective of the innovation and Digital Marketing Officer, first and foremost, has assumed overall responsibility for digital marketing, and a proven track record of using innovative digital strategies to drive growth.
Major duties and responsibilities:
To materialize the aforementioned job purpose, the innovation and Digital Marketing Officer’s duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies that align with overall business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various channels (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Implement analytics and tracking tools to measure campaign performance and ROI.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure digital marketing strategies are aligned with overall marketing and business plans.
- Assisting the marketing team to improve their productivity.
- Provide regular reports and insights to key stakeholders on digital marketing performance.
- Continuously test and refine digital marketing tactics to improve results.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of digital marketing activities, including website management, social media, email marketing, and search engine optimization, among others.
- Creating designs for online and print campaigns, such as logos, websites, packaging, promotional materials, and advertisements.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Selecting colors, fonts, images, and layouts to create visually appealing designs that communicate a message effectively.
- Facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and consistent development of the organization.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Ensure that projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of design software and techniques.
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Undertakes other activities considered important as per the instruction of the department’s manager.
REPORTS TO: Operation Manager
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Digital Marketing, or a related field is required.
- Professional certifications in relevant areas would be advantageous; a minimum of three & above years of experience in technical support and digital marketing roles is required.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of ICT systems, networking, troubleshooting, and digital marketing strategies.
How to Apply