Company NAme: Afriflower PLC
Posted Date: 2023-09-04
Job Type:Full time
Afriflower PLC is engaged in the flower production and export business with 74 hectares of land at Holeta.
We would like to hire an Import Officer who is punctual, a good communicator (via telephone, email, face-to-face), and a team player for our head office located in Addis Ababa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review the proforma invoices, apply for Insurance, Import permit of Pesticides/Fertilizers, supplier credit at the National Bank of Ethiopia, and Purchase order approval Permit at the Bank.
- Follow up on the status of each application.
- Attach Insurance, Pesticides/Fertilizers permits, NBE Permits, Bank permits, Purchase Orders Approval, declaration documents, and import original documents to the file.
- Collect original importation documents from the bank.
- Deliver original import documents for the transistors.
- Process the container release at ESLSE.
- Apply for an Import release permit at the Ministry of Trade and Regional Integration.
- Apply for Duty-free at the Ethiopian Investment Commission.
- Communicate with transit service providers to know the status of the importing goods.
- Prepare and update the Payment schedule of the supplier credits.
- Process TT, CAD, Supplier credit, Freight, and royalty payments at the bank.
- Collect Bank Advice and Swift on a timely basis.
- Follow up & collecting declared documents.
- Other related assignments.
- B.A. Degree, in Marketing Management, Logistics & Supply chain Management, Business Management & other related fields
- 2 years directly related experience.
- knowledge of MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Experience in the import and export industry is required.
- Experience with Ethiopian Electronic Single Window (ESW)
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can submit their CVs and a copy of the supporting documents via email Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org until September 15, 2023.