Website The Mitchell Group Inc
Company Name: The Mitchell Group Inc
Posted Date: 2023-11-20
Job Type: N/A
#Social Sciences and Community, Security
The Mitchell Group (TMG), Inc., a leader in promoting gender equality in the security and safety sector, is seeking to hire two professional women as full-time interns. This initiative aims to empower recent female graduates with a Peace and Security Studies degree, offering them a practical and enriching work experience.
The interns will be a part of TMG’s safety and security project, which focuses on supporting the safety and security of USAID Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) working on development projects, particularly in Ethiopia. USAID partners require real-time guidance on safety issues to ensure their programming, resources and staff can operate safely within a complex environment.
- Assist in developing and implementing safety and security strategies for NGOs.
- Collaborate with team members on various project initiatives and tasks.
- Contribute to research and analysis on security trends and issues.
- Support technical team management on a variety of tasks.
- Provide administrative and logistical support as needed.
Duration: 6 months
- Gain practical experience in safety and security issues for NGOs.
- Work with a team of professionals at the forefront of safety and security issues.
- Enhance your resume and future career prospects
- ** Must be a recent graduate (within the last two years) of a Peace and Security Studies degree program.
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills are a must.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Dynamic individual with curious mind.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse teams.
- Proactive, open-minded, and hardworking.
- Positive personality with a collaborative spirit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for the internship. Cover letter should explain what makes you special/different as a candidate and how you feel you can add value to our team. Applications must be received by Dec. 8th, 2023. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Contact Information: The Mitchell Group Inc. Ethiopia Field Office, Bole Road, Noah Building 2nd floor.