Company NAme: SAMANU
Posted Date: 2023-09-14
Job Type:Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES:
- Ensure the specific audit program for the assignment are made ready for use and filed
- Ensure the Internal Audit work programs for the assignment are complete
- Review last year’s work papers to identify outstanding issues.
- Discuss with the Audit team in-charge on issues that need to be clarified
- Conduct Internal Audit tests as per the audit programs of the specific audit assignment.
- Resolve issues, if possible, on the organizational unit’s level.
- Write down detailed remarks, analysis or accompanying notes to support the work program’s main analysis.
- Attach all required documentation with the work program.
- Abide by Internal Audit code of conduct and ethics, at all times.
- Prepare a draft summary report describing findings, conclusions and recommended action.
- Pass the draft summary report to the Audit team in-Charge for their review and comments
- Prepare the necessary Internal Audit work papers and update the permanent audit file of the organizational unit under audit.
- Properly file all workings and relevant supporting evidences of the specific assignment on hand.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (reasonable skill in spoken and written English)
- Strong moral and ethical principles.
- Understanding of business activities in general and ambitious to learn and ready to assume more responsibilities
- Understand the necessity of confidentiality
- Computer skills
- A dedicated, hardworking individual, with strong attention to details
- Integrity and good ethics
- A minimum of BA degree in finance, accounting or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of basic internal audit activities and procedures necessary for performing audit tests.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting and/or auditing assignments. Experience in an FMCG industry is a plus.
How to Apply
Please title your application withsubject line: -“Internal Auditor”
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: September 22, 2023