Company NAme: JSI
Posted Date: 2023-09-19
Job Type:Full time
JSI is a US-based public health nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high-quality technical and managerial assistance programs throughout the world. In Ethiopia, JSI has been working to improve health outcomes for more than 25 years, implementing more than 60 projects and working in every region. JSI has historically managed a large portfolio of projects focusing on the quality, and equity in access of, RMNCAH services, primary health care (PHC) including community health program, digital health, health information systems (HIS), supply chain management, public health emergency responses, and social and behavior change.
USAID Quality Healthcare Activity (QHA) aims at improving health outcomes through improved readiness of health facilities to deliver quality reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH) services, increased management and accountability for quality service delivery, and restoration of services in health facilities in conflict-affected areas. QHA’s strategies and implementation approaches will help Ethiopia’s government build responsive, resilient, and sustainable public and private healthcare systems. QHA will cover urban and peri-urban primary health care units (PHCU) and referral health facilities in select regions and woredas. The Activity, through funding support from USAID, will be implemented by JSI in collaboration with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), MSI Reproductive Choices (MSI), Project HOPE, and Network of Ethiopian Women’s Associations (NEWA) for five years (May 01, 2023 – April 30, 2028)
The Management Associate is responsible for maintaining smooth work flow, communication with different stakeholders, effective presence in various events, and timely fulfillment of various requirements.
· Support in conducting thorough research to identify emerging trends, potential business targets, and competitive landscapes.
· Support in preparation of business presentations, and other documentation to support investment decision-making processes.
· Maintain master files and create and maintain an electronic database
· Prepare travel arrangements
· Coordination of mail, calendars, telephone, and email requests, and determination of the appropriate course of action for responses
· Planning large and small group meetings and professional development opportunities
· Evaluate and implement procedures and processes for effective and efficient operation of the Activity to enhance overall productivity and workflow
· Maintain a schedule of timeline for due dates of legislative and management priority reports and documents
· Stay updated on news, regulations, and developments to provide insights and recommendations to the team.
· Assist in building and maintaining relationships with relevant professionals, entrepreneurs, and external partners.
· Ensure smooth communication with GoE, partners, and donor
· Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
· Advanced degree in business management, project management, office management, or a related field. Relevant management certifications are a plus.
· At least five years of progressive related responsibilities
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a solid understanding of the NGO sector
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, design software, Google Suite and others
· Experience in electronic file management systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
· Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Self-motivated and proactive attitude, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
· Ability to use more than one local language is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who met the minimum requirements should send and apply atWWW. Ethiojobs.net. please submit your application letter with your CV in English detailing your experience and skills that are relevant to the post.
Please do not attach copies of your transcripts, academic degrees or recommendation letters with the application. You will provide them upon request.
JSI/WEI is a child-safe organization, and the safety and well-being of children is a priority of our organization. We have robust recruitment procedures to ensure that all staff are suited to work with the children served by our programs.
JSI/WEI is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or protected veteran status in any employment decisions. M/F/V/D