Premier Switch Solutions S. Co.
Company NAme: Premier Switch Solutions S. Co.
Posted Date: 2023-09-18
Job Type:Full time
Salary: As per the Company scale with attractive benefit package
Premier Switch Solutions S.C. (PSS) is a leading Electronic Payment Processing Company, established by major private banks of Ethiopia. The Company has implemented the first multi-institution shared-switch infrastructure to provide its member banks with a state of the art payment technology to drive ATM, POS, e-commerce, Mobile Banking and other payment channels and provide clearing of Debit/Credit card transactions for the banks.
Currently, PSS has one vacant position stated below and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualification and required experience listed for this job opening.
Description of Duties
- Involve in the formulation and implementation of the strategic direction of the trading business.
- Involve in the development of policies and procedures for the trading business and lead in their implementation through the continuous review.
- Manage the establishment, growth and sustaining the trading business, delivery of trading products and optimal performance of the work unit.
- Involve in the identification, approach and establishment of business partnership with potential business partners, suppliers and customers.
- Involve in the implementation of sales and marketing strategies and prospects for new business to meet set targets and participate in product development initiatives for the trading business.
- Foster a good relationship with new and existing clients in order to create repeated sales and a robust network.
- Set and allocate sales target to the sales officers in line with the sales strategy to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Import trading items for sale.
- Manage the pre and after sale support for the company’s products and services.
- Ensure the provision of an effective and responsive support services to users within established SLAs;
- Design a system to identify relevant tenders across different sources regularly and ensure tenders are reviewed, responded properly to win the bid.
- Respond bid invitations for the supply of trading items.
- Involve in the preparation of negotiation criteria, and support in the negotiation.
- Draft contract and SLA documents in collaboration with relevant work units.
- Design work/project plan to successfully deliver awarded bids.
- Ensure timely customs clearing and supply of awarded bids to customers.
- Work closely with the corporate service in the pricing of sale items, inventory and customs clearance and other activities.
- Identify and propose recruitment of key professionals, sub-contractors to complement the internal capability for the successful delivery of awarded bids that requires technical skills and follow their performance.
- Conduct performance metrics.
- Work with the corporate strategy unit in the product development, marketing and promotion of technology and trading items.
- Prepare annual plan, budget and sales target.
- Provide sales training, coaching and mentoring of employees to achieve sales target.
- Prepare periodic reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, ICT or related field.
- At least 8 years relevant experience.
- Training in sales, e-payment is preferable.
- Professional certifications are advantageous
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents within 7 working days of this announcement.
We only accept applications sent via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write clearly for which position you applied on the email subject line.
NB.: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted