Company NAme: ANPPCAN
Posted Date: 2023-09-13
African Network for the prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) – Ethiopia is a Local Civil Society Organization re-registered with the Federal Agency for Civil Society Organizations under registration number 0385 and working mainly in areas of Child Protection. ANPPCAN-Ethiopia is looking for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and it invites competent and interested applicants to apply for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer the position
The M&E Officer is fully responsible to the overall planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting activities of the program. Likewise, he/she will be responsible to develop monitoring and evaluation tools, prepare monitoring checklists, lead field monitoring visits, collect periodic quantitative and qualitative data useful for informed decision making, organize review meetings and provide regular M & E technical support on the spot. The M& E Officer should compile monthly, quarterly and annual reports for government, donor and other partners and properly document the achievements and lessons of the program activities and disseminate to relevant stakeholders. He/she will engage in resource mobilization effort together with other staff member of the organization.
Terms of Employment:One year Contract with possibility of extension
Sex:Male or Female
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- MA/MSC, BA Degree in Statistics, Health, Economics or other related Social Sciences with a minimum of 2/4 years of progressive program monitoring and evaluation experience in similar settings respectively; experience in NGO setting is advantageous.
- Experience in data and information management, analysis and excellent conceptual, presentation and communication skills with experience working with nongovernment organizations in Ethiopia.
- Able to work within a very innovative and dynamic type of program. – Computer and data management skills using different statistical software’s;
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methodologies required;
- Drawing and documenting lessons, best practices and writing success stories.
- Experience of working with different partners & government systems is advantageous.
- Motivated and committed to do given assignments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling requirements for the above-mentioned positions should send non-returnable copies of the following documents: CV, copies of degrees/credentials and work experience certificates and related testimonies with 3 references with their email address. Applicants have to mention the position they would like to apply for clearly in their cover letter. Telephone number of the applicant should be stated on the application. Please send your application firstname.lastname@example.org 7 consecutive working days from the date of the announcement.
For further information, it is possible to call to phone number +251115505202
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are highly encouraged to apply