At AndE Mamma, we owe our success to the efficiency of organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments for maximum productivity. They’ll be highly skilled in human resources, finance, and IT management. Additionally, they’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within their team. Their ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in Industry Department.
• Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
• Manage data collection for updating operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
• Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
• Work closely with legal and safety departments to ensure that activities remain compliant
• Oversee materials and inventory
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field
• Two or more years of proven experience in an operations management role
• Strong budget development and oversight skills
• Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
• Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
• Knowledge of general Business
- Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, including latest educational credentials, work experiences & permanent employment status notification letter from their respective current employer.
Interested applicants can apply using ethiojobs.