BCaD Consulting Management PLC
Company NAme: BCaD Consulting Management PLC
Posted Date: 2023-09-13
Job Type:Full time
- Partner Experience Navigator is an expert customer service professional. They provide introduction to
- the client interpretation services by answering all audio & video calls with courtesy and professionalism,
- while documenting all provider interaction and ancillary issues. They are elite troubleshooters who are
- responsible for triaging initial support and troubleshooting of the desktop and peripheral computing
- environment with the corporate center as well as the devices, services, and software that are supported
- at staff or client sites. They contribute to service knowledge improvement through documentation of
- technical support and may need to assist with projects as assigned.
● Operator Functions
- Accurately routes video and audio calls according to Provider request for specific
- language support.
- Assists providers in proper identification of LEP Patient language/dialect.
- Cultivates cooperative relationships with Interpreters, Supervisors, Operator teammates
- and the client management team.
- Maintains awareness of changing Interpreter availability in the language center and uses
- sound judgment in use of outsourcing options.
● Dispatch Functions
- Triages on-site interpretation requests to dedicated team member(s).
- Documents, through reports and data, all important client information.
- Answers customer questions on open assignments as requested.
● Technical Support Functions
- Provides technical troubleshooting for customers and the client staff members by
- answering incoming calls.
- Configure new devices as needed for current and new clients.
- IT systems research to respond and resolve help desk ticket needs.
- Monitors/troubleshoots and documents call quality issues.
- Performs initial contractor onboarding quality checks.
- To provision support services for Engineering and other technical teams.
- Watch and report on all ticket queues and performance of vendor(s).
- To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
- University Degree or GED required.
- Mental agility and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with correct names of world languages and dialects.
- Excellent English diction, communication, and interpersonal skills .
- Familiarity with regional American English accents.
- Ability to communicate sincerity and with professionalism on camera.
- 6 months customer service experience.
- Basic understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet and network connectivity.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond accordingly.
- Work well in a busy team.
- Work well in an isolated environment using chat, email and phone for communication
Weekly work load:
- A minimum of 40 hours from late afternoon to or beyond mid-night to aline with Pacific Standar Time day shift. Flexibility required to work 40 hours any time of 24/7 including Holidays.
- Because of working time in late hours those living in and around Lebu area are most welcome.
- Willingness to work during Ethiopian holidays as the candidates will only rest on holidays recognized in the USA.
- International traning before placement and attractive remuneration.
- Transport service to return from work when working in the evening time.
- Housing allowance for those living near to office (5 km radius).
- Working on Ethiopian holidays will be compensated according to the law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants please send your updated CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioningwhich language you apply for on the subject line.