Website Abays Trading PLC
Company Name: Abays Trading PLC
Posted Date: 2023-10-15
Job Type:Full time
Salary: Competitive (bonus target )
We are looking to hire an experienced factory manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The factory manager’s responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
To be successful as a factory manager, you should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production. Ultimately, a top-performing factory manager should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Factory Manager Requirements:
- Masters degree in business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE ACTIVLEY IN ISO CERTEFICATION
How to Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “factory manager”.
Info: abays trading plc is located in sululta an involved in producing spices and cultural ethiooian balatna and exporting over 34 products and local market as well. The chosen candidate will be responsible of running the production, quality, tech and entire factory. HIGHLY INVOLVE TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPAT WITH ISO CERTEFICATION (HIGHLY RECOMENDED FOR EXPERIENCE).