Reality Construction & Real Estate
Company NAme: Reality Construction & Real Estate
Posted Date: 2023-09-06
Job Type:Full time
Job summery :
The procurement manager purchases the necessary materials for company’s projects, searching for the most cost-effective and appropriate materials for each job. He/she is also responsible researching, negotiation and planning& implementing all the supplies. Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers by discovering the best ways to cut procurement expenses.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Devises and use fruitfulsourcing strategies including data collection, , market research, negotiation, and contracting;
- Discovers profitable suppliers andinitiatebusiness and organizationpartnerships;
- Negotiates with external vendors to secureadvantageousterms;
- Establishes procurement strategies for acquisition, receiving and tracking of project materials with construction management team that optimize quality, cost, and timely delivery criteria;
- Works collaboratively with project coordinator and project manager or the design team to coordinate supplier selection, credit and terms, track supplier performance standards, and conduct on-going evaluation;
- Prepares, maintains and reviews purchasing records, produces management reports, tracks the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, approves bills for payment;
- Conducts research via the internet, catalogues, trade publications, and trade shows to identify potential suppliers.
- Conducts interview prospective suppliers either face-to-face or over the phone to determine prices, discounts, terms, etc.;
- Creates spread sheets with vendor & product or service comparisons of prospective suppliers to support management decisions;
- Prepares, maintains and reviews purchasing files and records, price lists, the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor subcontractor performance and calculates the cost of orders,
- Prepares procurement execution plans and oversees the full array of materials management and procurement functions of purchasing, expediting, shipping, receipt and inspections, and logistics;
- Prepares and reviews all of comparison for purchasing orders and facilitates negotiation with the suppliers to reach for the best prices;
- Prepares the vendor list, updates and submit for CEOs approval;
- Tracks and reports key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Collaborates with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company;
- Foresees alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
- Performs risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
- Controls spend andbuild a culture oflong-term saving on procurement costs;
- Prepares periodic performance report (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual) and submits to his/her immediate supervisor;
- Performs other duties as assigned by his immediate Supervisor.
Report to: Support Service Director
Career Level: Managerial
- MA /BA Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management / Business Administration or related fields with a minimum of 10& 12 years work experience respectively out of which 4 years in similar position in construction or real estate sector.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager or Head of Procurement both for local and foreign procurement activities
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Great relationship management.
- Strong negotiation skills and time-management.
- Strategic thinking & understanding of risk management.
- Understanding of the global market, negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge software application
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria submitting non-returnable applicaxadtions letter, CV and relevant supporting documents in a word or PDF file to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job title in the subject lineOr interested applicants can apply in person at reality real estate office bole brass near Yugo City Church, 6th floor.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who applied before should not apply again and application after the deadline shall not be accepted.
For additional Information you can call at: 0116663339
Deadline for application: September 21, 2023