Website Repi Soap & Detergent PLC
Company Name:* Repi Soap & Detergent PLC
Posted Date: 2024-01-11
Job Type: Full time
Purpose statement: – Provide management and leadership for all production units and activities that involves managing resources like people, machines and materials to deliver the maximum possible output with the right quality at the desired time to ensure company maximizes on the sales volume based on S&OP plan.
Scheduled and executed production plan as per agreed S&OP vol
- Scheduling of production considered the installed and achievable capacity.
- Requirement of raw and packing material planned and communicated to supply chain to ensure production continuity.
- Work with production planner to draw weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Review and corrective action conducted where shortages are predicted.
- Analyzed daily actual production output with installed capacity.
- Ensured the quality and quantity of product meets expectation.
- Root cause analysis (including trending & documentation) conducted on all deviations to planned and Installedcapacity.
- Corrective action implemented immediately to ensure maximized capacity utilization. Line technicians & operators coached in maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Ensured all requirements are incorporated in SAP as per production schedule.
- Ensured optimal people productivity as per planned volume and capacity.
- Ensured discipline is maintained to the highest standard.
Maintained company values in the business unit by training and developing people.
Continually lead the development and elevation of direct leaders and staff through proactive coaching, mentoring, professional development, and feedback.
o BSC Agriculture or other related field of study.
Minimum 6 years’ experience in an FMCG Industry /Sesame/, in a supervisory and managerial position combined.
- Functional and Behavioral Competence as stated above.
Problem solving Skill.
Financial and Business Acumen
Problem Solving and Decision Quality
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their CV and cover letter throughethiojobs.netby specifying the position and JOB ID in the cover letter.
Please fill theJob application form using the below link.