Jenboro Real Estate
Company NAme: Jenboro Real Estate
Posted Date: 2023-09-19
Job Type:Full time
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Being the contact person for the house buyers
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Setting rental rates, and negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
Property Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Management business administration or a related field preferred.
- Experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
How to Apply