Website Ahfa PC
Company Name: Ahfa PC
Posted Date: 2023-11-21
Job Type: N/A
AHFA PLC is one of the companies in Midroc Investment Group. The company is mainly engaged in the production of OCHE Spaghetti, OCHE Macaroni, OCHE Shortening, OCHE Ghee and OCHE Ketchup importer of OCHE sunflower oil.
- Identify program for problem solving and develop quality improvement (QI) system.
- Conduct microbiology laboratory testing.
- Conduct physic chemistry lab testing.
- Perform input, output and on process quality control.
- Generate change concepts and change ideas to improve program performance.
- Plan and tests change ideas for scale up.
- Facilitate systems analysis, using systems modeling, flow charting and root-cause analysis.
- Responsible to work with technical staffs and develop, maintain, and implement plans to achieve quality improvement goals.
- Participate in management systems implantation group.
Term of employment: Permanent
Candidates interested in the position of Quality controller should meet the following requirements:
- BA in Applied Biology.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in data quality management or Monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, and execute ideas.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Knowledge of applicable tools, concepts and methodologies of QI.
- Demonstrated high level, professional written and verbal communication skills in order to prepare complex business and technical documents and develop relationships with ongoing stakeholders.
- Experience in identification of data quality issues and provision of recommendations for data system and process improvements.
- Experience using data to improve program performance and/or supporting facility-based quality improvement teams.
- Good knowledge and experience on laboratory mgt and GMP.
- Good experience in data analysis and reporting decision making.
How to Apply