Company NAme: Fortune Alliance
Posted Date: 2023-09-18
Job Type:Full time
Salary: + Competitive salary and commission structure + Comprehensive benefits package + Opportunity to work with a team of talented and experienced professionals + Chance to make a real difference in people's lives
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the relationships with existing clients and ensuring that they are satisfied with their real estate experience. This position will involve developing and maintaining relationships with clients, identifying and addressing their needs, and providing them with timely and accurate information. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the real estate industry and be able to build rapport with clients.
· Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, supervisors, lender etc.
· Identify and address client needs
· Provide timely and accurate information to clients
· Resolve customer complaints
· Track client satisfaction
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure that client needs are met
· Input all client information into client database system.
· Coordinate title, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
· Manage property inventory of the Developers
· Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations, update on progress of the property development and to ask for referrals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
· 2+ years of experience in real estate sales or customer service
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a leading real estate company in the area, and we are looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to join our team as a Real Estate Account Management Officer. If you are passionate about real estate and have a proven track record of success in sales or customer service, we encourage you to apply.