Website Best Western Plus Addis Ababa
Company Name: Best Western Plus Addis Ababa
Posted Date: 2023-11-03
Job Type: Full time
#Admin, Secretarial and Clerical, Customer Service, Hotel and Hospitality
Welcome, handling guest requests and Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay. Acting as a liaison between guests and management in order to provide efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers; hence maximize rooms revenue and guest satisfaction. The incumbent is fluent in Front Office operation technology, is aware of the hotel’s possibilities and limitations, and understands all aspects of hotel management.
- Assists the Front Office Manager and supervisor.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer satisfaction and rooms revenue goals by supervising Front Office associates.
- Must be sales-minded and must have upselling skills.
- Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs and bill settlement.
- Performing cashier-related functions like, currency exchange,
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Performs cashier-related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out’s bill/invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out’s, Foreign currency exchange etc.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures and record details in the courier Mail Register.
- Understand that business demands.
- Handles promptly and courteously all guest comments, complaints, requests or enquiries; takes necessary action, and thorough follow-up Greets and escorts returning guests and VIP’s to guest rooms upon check-in.
Number: – 3
Location: A.A Bole Edna mall in front of Morning star
- A degree or diploma as well as prior experience in a similar role.
- 2 years’ and above Experience of in 4-star hotel and above.
- Must be familiar with the OPERA System.
- Who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Organized and possess a high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 30 calendar days of this announcement to the following address: Hr@bwplusaddisababa.com