Website Huawei Technologies Ethiopia PLC
Company Name: Huawei Technologies Ethiopia PLC
Posted Date: 2023-11-09
Job Type: Full time
- Handling Daily operation with customer and subcontractor .
- Owner of area’s KPIs/SLA, Security, OSP, Refueling, Preventive& Corrective Maintenance, of Active and passive Elements
- Responsible to Ensure site’s( Access/ osp /DC) Visit ( PM, CM & Planned activities) are done according the plan.
- Responsible to Monitoring, follow up, and manage Regional Subcontractor’s maintenance team output per each team,
- Responsible to ensure Subcontractor fully equipped and qualified.
- Responsible to Achieve SLA/KPIs/MTTR of All WOs including Trouble tickets, and ensure its quality level meet Huawei standard.
- Subcontractor’s team.
- Handling the monthly service acceptance with subcontractor and customer
- Handling , Managing and leading Subcontractor’s professionally
- Ensure Subcontractor Resources, HR, Tools, cars, EHS are available according the agreement
- Responsible to ensure batteries test are done professional for RAN and DC sites,
- Responsible to work with Elector mechanical, OSP, Passive, Retention, and Active Manager to ensure network elements such as Battery, solar Cell (PV), and Distribution panel,…etc are maintained efficiency.
- Responsible to ensure all external alarms are connected and working professionally and are tested during site visit.
- Responsible to ensure spare part and consumables dimension and ensure its availability.
- Follow and report low efficient FME, and how can be utilise to enhance his efficiency.
- Responsible to ensure subcontractor’s team members following Access process of customer sites
- Contact customer on daily basis with professional way to handle network and finalise the Passive part monthly acceptance.
- Monthly Evaluate Subcontractor Maintenance Teams , and its Team members.
- Prepare Dashboard report on Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly basis to be reported internally and externally to customer showing Planning activities KPIs, improvement plan, and challenges and how overcome it of Region
Education and Major requirements
- Electric and Power Engineering Bachelor Degree.
- Major in Electric science electronic, communication or relative areas.
the candidate Location must be Somalia for willing to locate in Somalia for long time
Language :- English, Amharic , Somalia
Microsoft Tool (Excel/Word/Power Point, PDF).
Self-motivated and able to successfully work within a team environment.
Initiative and creative mentality
Can travel frequently.
More than 5 years of working experience at telecom networking, with experience in handling Passive and Infrastructure elements of telecom network , with strong leader and Managerial capability.
Prefer to be Familiar with Huawei Managing service Process
How to Apply
All Interested and qualified applicants can apply throughwww.ethiojobs.netApplicants should mention the Position that they are applying for.
If you do not meet the necessary requirements i.e. Educational and Professional, or if you graduated in an unrelated field, please do not send your applications.