Website East African Holding S.C
Company Name:* East African Holding S.C
Posted Date: 2024-01-25
Job Type: Full time
#Sales and Marketing
To develop and implement the overall consumer /brand strategy for business by identifying and satisfying consumer needs/wants. To plan, organize, and coordinate the overall sales activities in order to meet company sales targets and profitability. As Executive Team member, to jointly be responsible for contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business aims.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Develops and implements marketing strategy for new and existing products to increase market share, sales volume, and profit of the Company.
· Oversees the development and implementation of the Brand strategy to create and promote a strong brand of the company products that increase profitability and customer loyalty.
· Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
· Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
· Researches, analyzes and evaluates the competitive market environment.
· Identifies, diagnoses brand level performance issues.
· Ensures all brand communication is in line with agreed brand framework.
· Monitors threats and opportunities and amend actions where necessary, to ensure brand development
· Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends to be able to take proactive measures in terms of responding to market demands.
· Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness and relevance of promotional campaign.
· Keeps overall marketing expenditures within or below allocated budget.
· Designs, implements, and measures the success of: communications and public relations program that will enhance the company image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
· Coordinates media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
· Liaises and networks with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
· outstanding performance and take appropriate action.
· Provides leadership to the entire Sales organization with a focus on strategic analysis, programmed development and resource management.
· Sets the Sales strategy for the whole market and ensure that the plans are executed.
· Provides strategic input on Sales/Commercial matters and contributes fully to the development of the company’s key plans.
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new products.
· Meets/exceeds the annual sales volumes, market share values and growth plans within or below the allocated budget levels.
· Improves and then maintains the quality of strategic sales operations planning via on-going in-depth analysis of market trends and a clear understanding of the company’s strengths and weaknesses
· Acts as an external ambassador for the company amongst the trade and strive to make the preferred supplier to all key trade channels.
· Reviews and evaluates regional sales activities to ensure sales targets are met.
· Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of products for sale through timely sales reports Manage data analysis related to short-term sales goals and objective.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- BA/MA in sales and Marketing with minimum 10 years FMCG Experiences.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications to ONLY email@example.com