Website Prime Packaging PLC
Company Name:* Prime Packaging PLC
Posted Date: 2024-02-08
Job Type: Full time
Salary: per company scale
#Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing
The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and generating new business leads through various channels including market research, cold calling, email campaigns, and social media. This position requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. The Sales Manager must be able to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Research and identify potential leads through various channels, including online research, social media, and networking events
· Track, maintain and update leads
· Make outgoing calls to develop new business
· Contact prospects to qualify leads
· Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
· Research and maintain lead generation database
· Conduct customer research
· Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
· Participate in the preparation of proposals and / or sales presentations
· Provide accurate and timely information to management.
· Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
· University degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university or college
Experience and Technical competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience and 2 years should be B2B Sales experience in the Manufacturing or FMCG industry.
· Exceptional communication and writing skills to create engaging Sales content.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites for effective communication.
· Digital knowledge and the ability to leverage sales applications and have an accurate database.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
· Self-motivated and eager to learn, with a strong drive to contribute to the team’s success.
· Thorough understanding of Sales elements, including traditional and digital approaches.
· Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory plus Indian or Mandarin is preferred
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send theirCV and relevant documents via Ethiojobs.