Grant Thornton Advisory PLC
Company NAme: Grant Thornton Advisory PLC
Posted Date: 2023-09-14
Job Type:Full time
Salary: As per the Company salary scale
Purpose of the Job:
Participate in enhancing employee competencies by implementing efficient and effective learning and development program that is aligned with the Company’s strategy and policies to develop a culture continuous organizational learning, and knowledge management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation support to the organization’s enterprise learning needs /training program needs identification, design, delivery, and management.
- Participate in conducting company-wide or individual learning need assessment initiatives focused onemployee development towards the achievement of both business and personal career goals.
- Deliver learning activities that enhance the organization’s effectiveness.
- Coordinate and provide support to the provision of internal and external training.
- Communicate appropriate pre-training information including training schedules, training materials to participants in advance of training courses.
- Conduct a survey to receive feedback from trainers and trainees regarding the training curriculum/ modules, and the effectiveness of the training environment.
- Conduct a post-training assessment to identify the impact and effectiveness of training on productivity, behavioral and organizational change.
- Follow-up employee training commitment contract agreements and get them signed by the relevant parties.
- Analyze training and development costs to ensure the budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Maintain a record of all learning and development activities into the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Prepare and submit periodic learning and development reports.
- Participate in developing course outline and content, objective and coordinate with external professional trainers on the preparation of training activities.
- Recommend training programs and other educational activities to meet the needs of the employees.
- Track the success of training initiatives and suggest modifications of training programs to meet the goals of training programs.
- Assists with managing the logistics of Learning and Development events
- Keeps line manager informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or related field with Five (5) years of demonstrated experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in atraining and development role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles and a wide range of training methods, techniques, and formats.
- Multitasking skills.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
1. Fill the online application form by following the below linkby inserting thisvacancy code:GTE0014/9/2023
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application formwill be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.