Website Grant Thornton Advisory PLC
Company Name: Grant Thornton Advisory PLC
Posted Date: 2023-11-21
Job Type: Full time
Salary: As per the Company salary scale
#Accounting and Finance
About the company:
- Participate in managing and execute financial due diligence engagements, including vendor and acquisition due diligences, and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Manage business valuation service engagements and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Execute and complete financial forecast;
- Execute and complete financial feasibility study engagements and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Execute and complete market study engagements and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Manage and execute sell-side equity and debt fund raising engagements;
- Assist in managing client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively;
- Coordinate with senior associates and managers in maintenance, and finalization of working papers that support the deliverables;
- Maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services;
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and business development calls;
- Guide and support associates;
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Educational and Experience Required
- BA in Accounting and Finance, Business Management, and other related fields.
- 3 years of experience in Transaction Advisory and related work experience.
Certification or License Required
Ability and Skill Required
- Financial analysis
- Due diligence
- Business valuation
- Financial modeling
- Report writing, editing, data gathering and analytical skills.
- Communication both verbal and written, and outstanding customer relations.
- Critical thinking, creative thinking and innovation.
- Transaction process and product knowledge.
- Project Management –Managing small projects independently.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
How to Apply
Fill the online application form by following the below linkby inserting this vacancy code:GTE 0023/11/2023
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application formwill be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.