Website Yo Holding Trade & Manufacturing PLC
Company Name:* Yo Holding Trade & Manufacturing PLC
Posted Date: 2024-02-06
Job Type: Full time
About our company
YO holding, is a group of corporations with diversity of establishments engaged in deep energy, natural resource exploration, export/ Import, Housing, Farm and logistics business. Our goal and missions are tuned to support the ongoing Ethiopia’s development of the industrial growth and sustainable energy supply for the Industries, With the continues commitment and contributions to the economic Social development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as the local community and society at large.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Auto electricians or automotive electricians concentrate on the electrical parts in motor vehicles. Besides testing the proper functionality in the equipment to be installed into vehicles, auto electricians also manage components and control systems. Their job descriptions entail installing, repairing, wiring, and maintaining of all electrical components found in different vehicles. They also check what is necessary to bring automobiles up to their best working condition.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities:-
· Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles.
· Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
· Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
· Gathering information from drivers/customers about issues with their electrical system.
· Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
· Providing drivers/customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
· Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
· Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
· Maintaining a clean working environment.
· Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant.
· Repair parts and equipment when needed.
· Order for parts and equipment as necessary.
· Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic.
· Undertake required training(s).
· Work within a realistic time.
· Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair.
· Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate.
· Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
· Perform other duties assigned by the upper management of the employer.
Department:- Transport Department
Place of Work:- Woleta company Garage with frequent Travel to Ardjo
Required No. One
· College diploma/level 4 Auto Electrician from poly-technic or other equivalently recognized institution.
· Minimum of 5 Years relevant work experience in Auto Electrician and maintenance management of which 2 years in senior Auto Electrician position.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfil the requirements shall submit their application/ motivation letters along with their updated CV via email;firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title on the subject line.
It is mandatory to mention the position title under the subject line of your cover letter.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.