Malam Engineering PLC
Company NAme: Malam Engineering PLC
Posted Date: 2023-09-19
Job Type:Full time
Salary: As per the Company scale
Malam Engineering PLC is a legally registered company in Ethiopia established since 2008 G.C. Highly experienced professionals founded Malam Engineering PLC with many professional level accreditations in the industry. In addition to the expertise of the founders, Malam Engineering believes in win-win partnership with vendors, distributors, customers and other stakeholders to achieve its mission. Malam is closely working with many Information and Communication Technology experts at individual level and companies in the country. The areas of these experts include, but not limited to, Security Solutions, Network and Data Center Infrastructure, Data Center Facilities, Operating Systems, Anti-Virus Solutions and Enterprise Services.
About the position
Duties and responsibilities
- Work as a pre-sales engineer in tendering and bidding process, prepare technical response to RFP, take a detailed site survey.
- Understanding client requirements and proposing solutions, building a Bill of Materials (BoM), and writing technical proposals.
- Providing coordination with the design and planning of customer solutions using advanced technologies and providing technical support.
- Prepare HLD, LLD, Implementation plan and As-built document.
- Implement, configure, test and commission Data Center Facility systems (power, cooling, fire suppression, etc ).
- Give training after implementation.
- Give onsite and remote support to customer.
- Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction to IT support staff.
- Monitor overall network performance.
Required number: 1
Career Level: Mid-Level (3 years and above)
- BSc / MSc in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Fire suppression certifications,
- Huawei (HCIA, HCIP etc),
- Video surveillance certifications,
- Cooling and power certifications,
- Access control certifications,
- Other related.
- Have good knowledge of design skills specially in AutoCAD, Visio and related electrical software designs.
- Good knowledge of power systems (utility, generator, UPS, battery backup, power distribution boards), cooling systems, data center civil work decoration works, Fire Suppression systems, physical security – Video Surveillance system and access control system.
- Experience in Office software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fast learner.
- Knowledge of project management, and governance skills.
- Team spirit and team-building, and also be adept at analysis problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply