Company NAme: Binget Group
Posted Date: 2023-09-14
- Handle all logistics activities of export and import materials, spare parts and shipments.
- Search and evaluate potential vendors and supplier
- Checking all expense invoices related to Foreign Trade (Importing and Customs Agents) in accordance with price agreements, refusing the invoices that are not respecting the agreements and informing suppliers in due time.
- Checking the country legislation and regulations related to import and export and communicating the related department in Head Office of the changes.
- Obtaining (if needed) any authorization/license/certificate for importing the goods and being responsible for full compliance of certificates.
- Organizing distribution of goods from import ports to the main warehouse
- Preparing daily/weekly reports about performance
- Participate in setting new internal processes and implementing an automated system
- Minimum BA or MA degree and 7 or 5 years of relevant work experience. Experience in Import /Export Company is an advantage.
Technical and other skills
- Integrated knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian Investment, Import / Export Customs and Duties concepts, practices, systems, and procedures,
- Ability to interact and deal with people,
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills,
- Computer proficiency,
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, integrity, strategic decision-making, negotiation, collaboration, building partnerships, leading through vision and values, planning and organizing, analytical skill, interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Address Bole sub city woreda 02, Near Bole Rwanda Rang Building, 10th floor, Addis Ababa Ethiopia, office Telephone 011 6 662551
If you are interested in the position we are requiting, please send your resume to the following email. Thank you.