One Acre Fund
Company NAme: One Acre Fund
Posted Date: 2023-07-26
Job Type:Full time
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at ourWhy Work Hereblog for more information.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to support our Odoo development teams, in charge of analyzing business needs raised by users and translate them into actionable development work for our engineers to implement into our IT solutions, based on the Open-Source Odoo platform.
About our Team
We’re a hybrid-remote team working in Agile. Our tooling landscape includes GitHub, Jira and Azure DevOps, operating cloud solutions in Docker/Kubernetes using predominantly Open-Source components including Odoo, Apache Fineract, Keycloak.
- Report to the CRM Development Manager
- Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation
- Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes
- Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are thegeneral qualifications we look for.For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years experience in software industry, including 3-5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst or Product Management)
- ‘2+ years experience with Odoo-based solutions and the Odoo ecosystem (CRM, POS…) appreciated
- 2+ years experience in SAP or any other open ERP ecosystem is a must-have
- Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner – CSM/CSPO certification appreciated
- Familiarity with large IT projects preferred – PMP certification appreciated
- A desire to keep learning
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Nigeria, Burundi, Zambia, Tanzania
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of any of our countries of operation.
23 October 2023
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.orgaddress. Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org),but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
How to Apply
Please apply through the link below: