Website Ethiopian Capital Market Authority
Company Name: Ethiopian Capital Market Authority
Posted Date: 2023-11-20
Job Type: Full time
#Purchasing and Procurement
What We Do
Ethiopian Capital Market Authority is established by Capital Market Proclamation No 1248/2021 as an autonomous Federal Regulatory Authority. One of the major objectives of ECMA is to ensure the existence of a capital market environment in which securities can be issued and traded in an orderly, fair, efficient manner. ECMA, as a regulatory authority, grants licenses to any person to operate as a security exchange, derivative exchange, security depository and clearing company, capital market service provider, over-the-counter trading facility or any other activity deemed by ECMA as a regulated activity under its jurisdiction. ECMA regulates and oversees trading in primary and secondary markets of securities, the use of electronic trading platforms that deal with securities and gives recognition and oversees the activities of self-regulatory organizations.
- The Job holder is responsible for overall coordination of the procurement and supplies provision for the Authority based on projected plans and needs to realize efficiency and economy in the procurement of works, goods and services.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the preparation, coordination, dispatch, opening, analyzing and recommendation of quotations subject to regulation and internal guidelines
- Coordinate with user departments on the preparation of procurement plans and ensure that procurement requests are in line with the approved budget.
- Review minutes of tender committee meetings and take part in tender openings
- Follow up with contractors, suppliers and other service providers on purchases to ensure their timely delivery in accordance with their terms of contracts
- Provide input to tender evaluation and review of tender evaluation reports
- Liaise with Finance department to ensure all pending payments are paid on time
- Maintain a register of a full set of procurement documentation by supervising the status of delivery and payment
- Post all Purchase requisition forms (PRFs) accurately and on a timely basis to ensure the capturing of procurement requests
- Review tender documentation and applications submitted by vendors and suppliers
- Oversee and administer contractual relationship with outsourcing vendor companies
- Evaluate the performance of suppliers and third-party vendor companies
- Perform other related duties as required.
Bachelors Degree or above in Supply and Logistics, Business Administration, Management or a field related to the Job function from an Accredited or recognized learning institution.
6 years of relevant experience
- Specialized technical skills
- Planning and organizing
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please send your cv and application letter including answers for below application questions to ethiojobs.net until December 1,2023.
- Why do you want to work for Ethiopian Capital Market Authority?
- What are your greatest achievements?
- What is your basic salary expectation?
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment by the ECMA.