Malam Engineering PLC
Company NAme: Malam Engineering PLC
Posted Date: 2023-09-19
Job Type:Full time
Salary: As per the Company scale
Malam Engineering PLC is a legally registered company in Ethiopia established since 2008 G.C. Highly experienced professionals founded Malam Engineering PLC with many professional level accreditations in the industry. In addition to the expertise of the founders, Malam Engineering believes in win-win partnership with vendors, distributors, customers and other stakeholders to achieve its mission. Malam is closely working with many Information and Communication Technology experts at individual level and companies in the country. The areas of these experts include, but not limited to, Security Solutions, Network and Data Center Infrastructure, Data Center Facilities, Operating Systems, Anti-Virus Solutions and Enterprise Services.
About the position
Duties and responsibilities
- Work as a pre-sales engineer in tendering and bidding process, prepare technical response to RFP, take a detailed site survey,
- Understanding client requirements and proposing solutions, building a Bill of Materials (BoM), and writing technical proposals
- Providing coordination with the design and planning of customer solutions using advanced technologies and providing technical support
- Prepare HLD, LLD, Implementation plan and As-built document implement, configure, test and commission storage, compute, operating system, HCI, and backup
- Give training after implementation
- Give onsite and remote support to customer
- Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, server and storage software, and system management tools.
- Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction to IT support staff.
Required number: 3
Career Level: Mid-Level (3 years and above)
- BSc / MSc in Computer science, computer engineering and related areas
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Vmware VCP
- RHSE Certification
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional Vendors Sales and Technical Certifications especially in Dell, IBM, VMware, Veeam, Huawei, LENOVO
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux), server, storage, backup, NAS, SAN, DAS, Virtualization, HCI and cloud computing and Design skill (HLD and LLD)
- Experience in Office software packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, fast learner, project management, and governance skills,
- Team spirit and team-building
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply