Company NAme: Fortune Alliance
Posted Date: 2023-09-13
Job Type:Full time
Salary: + Competitive salary and commission structure + Comprehensive benefits package + Opportunity to work with a team of talented and experienced professionals + Chance to make a real difference in people's lives
The Telemarketing Agents Supervisor is responsible for managing and motivating a team of telemarketing agents. This position will involve setting goals and objectives, training and coaching agents, monitoring performance, and resolving customer complaints. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, as well as experience in telemarketing.
· Set goals and objectives for the telemarketing team
· Train and coach telemarketing agents on sales techniques and products
· Identify and compile a list of potential customers for the telemarketing team to contact.
· Monitor agent performance and provide feedback
· Resolve customer complaints
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of the telemarketing department
· Maintain a positive and professional work environment
· 4+ years of experience in telemarketing or a related field
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to train and coach others
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for telemarketing, we encourage you to apply for the Telemarketing Agents Supervisor position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your career in telemarketing.