Repi Soap & Detergent PLC
Company NAme: Repi Soap & Detergent PLC
Posted Date: 2023-09-19
Job Type:Full time
With the supervision of the process foreman, the operator working under this position is responsible for controlling the operation of utility machineries such as boiler, air compressor, chiller, generator and water treatment plan in safe and efficient manner and may supervise performance of lower-level workers. In addition, during operation the operator is required, to record and monitor process parameter and to perform routine and preventive maintenance.
- Operate and monitor utility machineries such as boiler, chiller, air compressor, generator and water treatment safety as a prime consideration.
- Operate the plant in most efficient way to reduce losses and maximize production yield.
- Make any adjustment on process setting with the consult of the utility engineer.
- Always ensures the availability of utility supplies both in quantity and quality.
- Is responsible to monitor boiler temperature and feed water as required.
- Monitor generator fuel level and oil level.
- Inspect the chiller operating gas pressure and water circulation level.
- Monitor air compressor working pressure and temperature.
- Inspection of all operational equipment’s frequently, not less than once in two hours.
- Monitoring, recording operational process parameters and utility consumption and report any deviation to utility engineer.
- Diagnoses and correct utility problems when possible.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Notifying utility engineer for any equipment needed addition attention or repair.
- Continuously improve the operational skills, to reduce energy cost and constantly explore and improve.
- Study safety knowledge and technology, improve safety skills.
- Strictly abide by the SOP.
- Complete the maintenance of equipment in responsibility area.
- Actively involved in the optimization of process and equipment.
- Ensure normal operation, product quality and energy cost control in the reasonable scope.
- Do the equipment normal maintenance work with the consultation of the supervisor on site.
- Is responsible to keep all the equipment in good state.
- Keep the hygiene, tidiness of workplace and ensure fire equipment integrity.
- Assure periodical and continuous utility machineries inspection, cleaning and keep the machines “like new” status.
- Conduct routine maintenance check and performs preventive maintenance on utility equipment’s.
- Assure strong inspection and taking corrective actions based on the finding and avoiding bolt loosening, operating without safety guards, any unsafe operations.
- Ensuring that all the design structures are on the right place while the boiler is operating.
- Ensure minimal meantime between failure with strong and close coordination with maintenance team.
- ·Assess risk areas on regular basis and report to EHS Head and production head.
- Support the EHS person and the staff association to ensure the working environment is conducive and free of any hazard.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- Responsible for all machinery matters related to the wellbeing of the employees, in the premises of the operation.
- Comply to the EHS requirement of Willmar in the day-to-day operation.
- Ensure on time incident reporting.
- Safety consciousness at work.
- Minimum of Level-II in General Mechanic/industrial/electrical or any other Technical related fields.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in an FMCG industry out of which two years as Senior Operator / Operator III
- Operational knowledge & Technical background
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- CILT knowledge
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity skill
- Professional excellence
- Analytical skill
- Communication skill
- Reporting skill
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their CV and cover letter throughethiojobs.netby specifying the position and JOB ID in the cover letter.