Website Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
Company Name: Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
Posted Date: 2023-11-14
Job Type: Full time
#Business and Administration, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain
OK Bottling and Beverage Share Company is involved in the production of Bottled Natural Spring Water that highly satisfies its customers as well as end users in supplying clean spring water and in discharging its social responsibility for the society. The Company’s manufacturing Plant is located in South Nations and Nationalities Region Guraghe Zone Eza Woreda nearby Wolkite University 198 KMS away from Addis Ababa. The Company currently is looking to hire dynamic, energetic and hardworking potential employee in the following position as per specified job requirements.
1. JOB SUMMARY
The Store Division Head is directly reporting to the Operation Department Manager. He/she is responsible for planning, organising, directing, coordinating, and controlling the store and stock functions of the Company. He/she is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Store Division Head has many roles that are critical to the success of the company. Some of the responsibilities a Store Division Head are:
2. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Responsibility # 1: Planning and Management
- Plans, organizes, directs, co-ordinates and controls the resources of organization.
- Formulates long, medium and short-term plans for the activities of the department and ensures its implementation upon approval.
- Ensures and follow the product mix strategies and apply as per the approval.
- Ensure the portal system software application is updated with all transaction and balances are matching with the manual system documentations.
- Ensure that Backlogs of transactions in the portal system are not in place and updated
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Standardize the work of inventory management to what the company requires. Arrange materials in an excellent manner which affluence the level of service delivery at optimal level.
- Ensure planning and organization of staff shifts and resource allocation to each warehousing activity.
- Interpret and analyze the warehousing reports figures and present and explain the reports to relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
Job Responsibility # 2: Warehouse Activities
- Keeping an inventory of all products entering or exiting the warehouse.
- Lay down the guidelines, policies and procedures for inventory management such as: -receipt, secure storage, replenishment, disposal of inventory items, conduct of inventory checks, handling of discrepancies, amendment of inventory records, handing of stores.
- Control stock variances at the warehouse, receive full products from factory, issue full products to customer and direct sales, warehouse arrangement and good stacking and receive return full products after sales the remaining amount.
- Keep the data of dispatched items & monitors that the dispatch items maintained all formalities & sales invoice
- Develop and manages stock operating budget.
- Ensures effective control of stock results and takes corrective actions to guarantee that achievement of proper stock objectives fails within designated budgets.
- Reviewing and analyzes store performance against previous period actual, previous year same season performances and plans to determine effectiveness.
- In consultation with the Operation Manager/General Manager, formulates all the store policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics code and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Implements audit recommendations related to warehouse activities.
- Reviews and approves various warehouse related documents.
Responsibility # 3: Staff Management
- Conducts regular meetings with warehouse teams to discuss ways and means of improving work systems.
- Controlling, leading, supervising, overseeing and coordinating employee’s duty.
- Assisting with training of newly employed workers.
- Update the inventory movement records without delay, Check products quality and participating in qualities department meeting.
- Control the all activities of the warehouse
- Oversees and administers the operations of the store.
- Exercise general control over the activities in the store department.
- Ensure that the process of requesting, receiving, and recording are done based on the rules and regulations of the company.
- Follow up the efficient use of available space and reduction of handling costs.
- Checks that requisitions are properly filled, verify their authenticity.
- Supervise that all precautions are taken for the safety of stored goods
- Supervises and coordinates the assembly and repacking of dismantled and damaged goods.
- Supervise the loading/ unloading of trucks and the safety of product on the process.
- Supervise and participate in the periodic physical count of all inventory items in the store and compile a report.
- Supervise the implementation of proper ordering and receiving system
- Manages employee in his department. Conducts periodic performance appraisal for employees in his department.
Job Responsibility # 4: Networking and Reporting.
- Communicate with the production team, sales team in a daily bases so as to maintain product mix retain.
- Updating and reporting the daily stock statues report.
- Stay up to date and follow best practices, maintaining an inventory and regularly update it.
- Ensure the inventory is controlled and maintained with high quality for the purpose of audits.
- Prepares periodic and stock movement & stock level repots (daily, weekly& monthly)
- Responsible to make sure that all soft and hard documents of the warehouse transactions are ready and available upon auditors’ request
- Collaborate with co-workers, supervisors, and personnel for a smooth workflow.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and regulations.
- Monitors continuously likely causes of customer complaints and suggests appropriate corrective measures,
- Prepare & implement warehouse material movement recording and controlling formats and voucher (BIN Card, GRN,SIV,DO and others)
- Prepare and submits to the GM daily, weekly and monthly, quarterly and yearly stock reports covering, among others: Details of unplanned activities performed; Problems encountered and recommended solutions.
Responsibility # 5: Others
REPORTS TO: Operation Manager.
Performs other duties assigned by the Operation Manager/GM.
- MBA/BA in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Warehousing & Inventory Management, Operations Management, or a related field, Minimum of five years of experience in the FMCG sector, preferably with expertise in the bottled water industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for the positions are kindly requested to submit their application with non-returnable copy of CV, a Covering Letter with “Store Division Head’’ and relevant documents in person to our office located at Bisrate Gebrel in front of Home Depot SAN Building 5th floor or send through email: HRM@fikirwuha.com, email@example.com, until 30th, November 2023.
Learn about us: www.fikerwater.com
For Additional information please contact us: Tel. 0113692336