Holland Dairy P.L.C
Company NAme: Holland Dairy P.L.C
Posted Date: 2023-09-16
Job Type:Full time
- Operates laboratory equipment related to wastewater.
- Is part of the installation and commissioning phase of the wastewater treatment plant. With your experience controlling the installation and making it a turnkey facility.
- Operate and monitor wastewater treatment equipment and systems to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and environmental guidelines.
- Perform routine inspections, tests, and maintenance activities on equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitor process variables such as flow rates, pH levels, chemical dosages, and sludge levels to maintain proper treatment processes for microorganisms from wastewater.
- Maintain accurate records of plant operations, maintenance activities, and test results.
- Operate and maintain the pumps and motors that move water and wastewater through filtration systems.
- Monitor the indicators at their plants and adjust as necessary.
- Read meters and gauges to make sure that plant equipment is working properly.
- Take samples and run tests to determine the quality of the water being produced.
- Adjust the amount of chemicals, such as chlorine and fluorine, being added to the water.
- Use computerized systems to monitor plant processes.
- Plan emergency reaction protocols.
- Fix chemical leaks and oxygen deficiencies.
- Keep records that document compliance.
- Collaborate with other team members to implement process improvements and optimize efficiency.
- Informs factory management regarding the composition of the wastewater and impacts the composition of wastewater with the team.
- Performs other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
- BSc degree in applied chemistry/Irrigation Engineering/Hydraulic or Water Resource Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with proven experience in operating wastewater treatment systems or similar industrial processes.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV viaEthiojobs.net