Website DAD Engineering Workshop PLC
Company Name: DAD Engineering Workshop PLC
Posted Date: 2023-11-15
Job Type: Full time
External Vacancy Announcement
DAD Engineering PLC is a company owning modern conventional and computer numeric controlled (CNC) industrial machine tools for cutting, punching, folding, rolling, bending, sawing, milling, turning, slotting, thread rolling, precision drilling, gear milling and hobing, pressing, welding, profile shearing, special heavy duty flanging and dishing machines for tank heads etc.
Our aim is to expand our production in manufacturing of agricultural and industrial machines.
For our expansion of production we are looking for a production and service manager with sufficient experience in the production and manufacturing industry.
With well trained and experienced employeesour company is one of the leading companies in industrial machine tools.We produce, develop, process, overhaul, and repair all parts of machinesfor all industries,automotive industry and construction industry. We specialize in heavy duty sheet metal and metal fabrication.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Goal-oriented, disciplinary management of the Production Engineering department
- bringing own projects in productionwith a direct reporting line to the General manager
- Undertake organizational activities including planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all activities of production
- Oversees the analysis and review of budgets, schedules, production requirements and headcount to determine the most cost effective and efficient methods of obtaining necessary resources.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and improvement of production lines, managing contractors
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Ensures the efficient planning, organization, and execution of production schedules.
- Oversees the entire workflow process, ensuring the final product is up to standard
- Responsible for project management, production service, and customer service.
Work place: Addis Ababa
Career Level: high Level (10+ – 15 years’ experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Technical department
Reports to: General Manager
Required Number: One
Qualification and Experience:
- Completed engineering degree in production, mechanical, electrical engineering or similar
- able to read, interpret and apply technical drawings and designs working machines
- minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Pronounced knowledge and expertise in classic project management in development projects for industrial and agricultural production
- Knowledge of automation and CNC technology desirable
- Confident use of MS Office and good knowledge of English
- Experience occupational safety is a surplus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements should send a non-returnable application, CV and relevant documents stating the position and place of work s/he applied for through email address: email@example.com
Application deadline December 15, 2023. We’ll call or e-mail you back if there is a good fit on both sides.